Monday, August 10, 2009

Late night msn talks.

12:44am: Anarchy Burger says: Does he understand that life models are naked? I'm pretty sure I just explained that 10 minutes ago...wtf.

12:44am: Pop.Sensation says: Ooh do it!!! Then jump his bones!!!

12:44am: Anarchy Burger says: HAHA He just said "hmmm.. maybe not naked, but you could imagine those parts in, right? LOL I don't remember what the male appendage looks like.

12:45am: Pop.Sensation says: It's fuggo.

12:45am: Anarchy Burger says: "I don't think I have seen enough naked men to correctly imagine that.. so I'll just paint a pineapple instead." Haha I'm a genius.

12:46am: Pop.Sensation says: Haha. Good call.

12:46am: Anarchy Burger says: Yeah.

12:47am: Pop.Sensation says:


12:47am: Anarchy Burger says: LOL EW
12:47am: Pop.Sensation says: I am an artist!!

1 comment:

Captain Tim said...

Hahaha.. what a lovely illustration!