Monday, August 17, 2009

Leggings: Pants?

What the heck is with retard glamour girls wearing leggings as pants?

Today I went to the St Marys shopping village. Upon my arrival I saw three girls getting out of a car. The one with the uggboots (don't even get me started on those) thought it was okay to give me a filthy as she flicked her hair. All three of the girls were wearing leggings.

Seriously it was gross. Those "pants" left nothing to the imagination and removed all traces of desire I could have held for the females. I mean I could see the crease of their buttcheeks for crying out loud. If the material was any thinner I could've told you if they had skiddies.

The legging was originally designed to be an UNDERgarment for MEN. They were marketed this way until the design companies realised that the people buying their product were infact female punks who would buy the leggings and dye them to be worn under skirts.

I for one thing that leggings are a fairly awesome fashion item when worn correctly i.e. under a skirt, dress or shorts. They should not be worn in replacement of pants. Seriously it would feel like you're wearing nothing at all. Maybe they like the breeze?

The way these girls were dressed...like what, am I supposed to think? Seeing everything is attractive? It accentuates your flat ass and matches the color of your eyes? Well all I have to say is "I think you look like a real twat wearing your underwear on the outside when you clearly are NOT a superhero."

1 comment:

Captain Tim said...

Bahahahhhah! SO true.. so true.